From CTMU Wiki
Welcome, CTMU wiki editors! This page describes some conventions to follow when editing the wiki, and gives a list of things you can do to help out. To edit the wiki, just create an account; it's free and easy.
Conventions to follow
- When posting to talk pages or the discussion board, remember to sign your posts by typing four tildes (~~~~). This will add your username and the current time to your post.
- When quoting from copyrighted work, including Chris Langan's, please respect fair use guidelines. This wiki is not affiliated with Chris Langan.
- Images (pictures, diagrams) can only be uploaded if they can be released under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license used by this wiki.
- If you have your own theory or independent work related to the CTMU, rather than posting it in the article space, where it could be confused with Langan's own ideas, it would be better to put it in your userspace (e.g. at User:Example, replacing "Example" with your username).
- Please keep your input civil and constructive. Let's all work together to improve the wiki!
Things to do
- We now have articles for almost all of the major CTMU concepts. Some of them are just stubs or need a bit of touching up, so feel free to expand them and make fixes and rewrites. Adding simple concrete examples would be especially helpful.
- It would be great to also have diagrams and visual illustrations. You can make these yourself and release them under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license used by this wiki.
- We are working on a page of Common CTMU objections and replies. It could do with some editing, internal links, attribution of quotes, etc.
- Edit this e-book file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/h8oa4n17g44rfa8/The_Portable_Chris_Langan_FINAL_(1).docx
- Make comparisons between the CTMU and other theories with similar goals or perspectives.