From CTMU Wiki
(Redirected from Sources)
This page lists sources containing information about Chris Langan's Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU).
- Official sites
- Community sites
- Langan, Christopher M. (2002). The Art of Knowing. Mega Press.
- Langan, Christopher M. (2014). The Portable Chris Langan - Full Preview Free Download - Send file to your Kindle
- Langan, Christopher M. (2002). "The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe: A New Kind of Reality Theory". Progress in Complexity, Information, and Design 1.2–1.3.
- Langan, Christopher M. (2001). "Self-Reference, and Computational Complexity" from Noesis-E, Vol. 1, no. 1
- Langan, Christopher M. (2004). "Cheating the Millennium: The Mounting Explanatory Debts of Scientific Naturalism". In Uncommon Dissent: Intellectuals Who Find Darwinism Unconvincing, edited by William Dembski. ISI Books.
- Langan, Christopher M. (2000). "The Resolution of Economic Paradox: Toward a Theory of Economic Relativity".
- Langan, Christopher M. (2000). "Paradox Resolved: The Kraitchik and 2-Envelopes Paradoxes". Ubiquity.
- Langan, Christopher M. A Very Brief History of Time.
- Langan, Christopher M. The Theory of Theories.
- Langan, Christopher M. On Absolute Truth and Knowledge.
- Langan, Christopher M. Introduction to the CTMU.
- Langan, Christopher M. Zen and the Art of the Deal.
- Langan, Christopher M. Brains as Models of Intelligence.
- Langan, Christopher M. A Day in the Life of Jojo Einstein, Street Clown.
- Langan, Christopher M. The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe as the Nexus of Spirituality and Cosmology.
- Langan, Christopher M. Flash from Deep Space: Supernews on Supernovas/Physics and Metaphysics
- Straight Talk About God
- Live Moderated Chat: Christopher Langan
- Discussion with a member of the HIQ community
- Langan on Quora
- Topica CTMU list - official e-mail list
- CTMU Q & A
- HIQ & A - CTMU and God
- ABCNEWS.com chat transcript
- Noesis - for CTMU discussion, see issues 44-46, 57-59, 62-63, and 76
- MegaBoard Discussions/ CTMU Forum - (Audiobook Version)
- Colloquy discussions (CML = Langan)
- Intelligence: Meaning and Measurements
- God, the Universe, and Theories of Everything
- On Nagarjuna and the Heart Sutra
- Altered States and Psi Phenomena (Part One)
- Altered States and Psi Phenomena (Part Two)
- On Society and Socialization
- Depression, Genetics, and Brain Physiology
- Survival Issues of the Twenty-first Century
- ISCID discussions - (Audiobook Version)
- Cosmogony, Holography and Causality
- Critical Questions
- CTMU and the Axiom of Choice
- Evolutionary Intelligence
- Karl D. Stephan: Tegmark’s Parallel Universes: A Challenge to Intelligent Design?
- On Progress, Readdressing Reality Theory, & Information in the Holographic Universe
- Organisms using GAs vs. Organisms being built by GAs
- T-Duality Universe
- Virtues of Scientists
- Blog Discussions -
- Antonia, Maria. (April 30, 2007). "Smartest Man In America Lives In Missouri". KMBC.
- Morris, Errol. (August 14, 2001). "The Smartest Man in the World" (part 1, part 2, part 3). First Person.
- Preston, Ray. (November 15, 2006). "Meet the Smartest Man in America". KMOV.
- Mosley, Michael. (February 10, 2009). "Make Me... Smart" BBC.
- Simone, Rob. (December 28, 2012). "Mind & Reality". Coast to Coast AM.
- CTMU Pencil - animation depicting self-creation, inspired by the CTMU
- JAY T. (July 15, 2014). "WORLD'S SMARTEST MAN SPEAKS OUT!" BBS Radio.
- Youtube Version of The People Speak
- Another Crank Comes to Visit Audiobook
- Rick Montgomery (October 12, 2016). "Trump towers in Missouri’s Mercer County, which favors The Donald" The Kansas City Star.
Mega Society/Mega Foundation's Journals
- Brabham, Dennis. (August 21, 2001). "The Smart Guy". Newsday.
- Gladwell, Malcolm. (2008). Outliers: The Story of Success. Little, Brown and Company. [Chapters 3 and 4 discuss Langan and mention the CTMU.]
- McFadden, Cynthia. (December 9, 1999). "The Smart Guy". 20/20.
- O'Connell, Jeff. (May 2001). "Mister Universe". Muscle & Fitness. (Note: use the red arrows to skim through the article)
- Quain, John R. (October 14, 2001). "Wise Guy". Popular Science.
- Sager, Mike. (November 1999). "The Smartest Man in America". Esquire.
- SuperScholar. (December 2010). "Christopher M. Langan Interview".
- Wigmore, Barry. (February 7, 2000). "Einstein's brain, King Kong's body". The Times.
- Langton, James. "Excerpt from an Interview with Chris Langan". London Sunday Telegraph.
- UltraBoard. (January 9, 2000). "Interview with Christopher Michael". Ultranet.
- Larsson, Mats. (January 12, 2000). "Smartest in the world". Dagbladet (Note: this article was written in norwegian)
- Ramp. "Chris Langan - the smartest guy in the world". Ramp (Note: this article was written in swedish)
- "The Church of Teleology of Multiplex Unity", a nonprofit religious-purpose corporation founded by Langan on 1993 and currently dormant (as mentioned here).